LAKE TANSI FAQ PAGE
- Lake Tansi is a fully developed multi-amenity
resort community with over 5,000 beautifully wooded acres of property,
located on top of the 2,000 foot elevation Cumberland Plateau.
- Lake Tansi Lake at 550 acres, is the largest
lake on the Cumberland Plateau, is 2 miles long, with over 10 miles of
shoreline, and is one of the top 5 fishing lakes in Tennessee.
- There are 3 additional recreation and fishing
lakes located in Lake Tansi, Lake Mohawk, Lake Geronimo, and Lake
- The 19th hole restaurant at Lake
Tansi is open 7 days per week, and Fortes at Lake Tansi, located near
the Lake Tansi recreation Center, offers a full service restaurant &
Lounge, with seating for 150 people.
- The Tansi Swim Clubs Olympic size pool is next
to the Beautiful Lake and Beach area, which has its own snack bar.
- There are lighted tennis courts for the tennis
enthusiast, in 2 different locations of Lake Tansi.
- Lake Tansi is a very safe crime free community,
with its own 24 hour police force, and its own fire department and 911
- There are a multitude of parks and Nature
trails throughout Lake Tansi for the use of residents and guests.
- The Lake Tansi Country Club Golf course is a
semi private Championship Course, considered one of the top ten courses
in Tennessee, with a well stocked pro shop for all your golfing needs.
- There is an additional 17 other great golf
courses within 30 minutes of Lake Tansi, the “Golf Capital of
- Annual Lake Tansi homeowner’s dues are only
$180 per year total, allowing the year round use and enjoyment of all
the Lake Tansi amenities.
- The city of Crossville, just 10 minutes away,
offers every kind of shopping, restaurants, 10 screen movie theater,
large 175 bed state of the art hospital facility, to fill all your